Open to all ages, the whole family can enjoy their favourite sports, as well as make plenty of friends in an informal, Anglo-Saxon atmosphere.
Subscriptions are comparable with other clubs, with reduced rates for children, students and juniors.
The sports facilities on offer are excellent:
- 8 tennis courts, 5 clay and 3 all-weather, including one with flood lighting
- Huge playing fields for football and cricket
- A heated outdoor swimming pool, and one for toddlers
- 2 squash courts
- A ping-pong table
- Work-out room, fitness classes
- Special arrangements for golf at the Villarceaux Golf Club, near Mantes in the heart of the Vexin
- The Club fields teams in most sports in local leagues
In the Clubhouse you will find a fully licensed bar, at competitive prices and extensive restaurant and catering facilities, a full-size snooker table, a bridge room and a children's playroom. There are regular Sunday Brunches, Thursday 'Pub Nights', dinner dances, summer barbecues and a wide variety of other social events.