Open to all ages, the whole family can enjoy their favourite sports, as well as make plenty of friends in an informal, Anglo-Saxon atmosphere.
Subscriptions are comparable with other clubs, with reduced rates for children, students and juniors.
The sports facilities on offer are excellent:
- 8 tennis courts, 5 clay and 3 all-weather, including one with flood lighting
- Huge playing fields for football and cricket
- A heated outdoor swimming pool, and one for toddlers
- 2 squash courts
- A ping-pong table
- Work-out room, fitness classes
- Special arrangements for golf at the Villarceaux Golf Club, near Mantes in the heart of the Vexin
- The Club fields teams in most sports in local leagues
In the Clubhouse you will find a fully licensed bar, at competitive prices and extensive restaurant and catering facilities, a full-size snooker table, a bridge room and a children's playroom. There are regular Sunday Brunches, Thursday 'Pub Nights', dinner dances, summer barbecues and a wide variety of other social events.
Facilities for Children
Children are very well catered for, particularly on Wednesday afternoons, with coaching sessions in many sports. There are two children's playgrounds. Other activities include a traditional Sports Day, Swimming Gala, Guy Fawkes' and Christmas parties for all ages.